• 92% of growing businesses do not have a complete backup. Of those that do,
only a portion of their data is backed up.
• 96% of growing businesses are exposed to hard-drive failure; if one drive fails, all data can be lost unless a complete, frequent back-up is made of their entire system.
• 94% of growing businesses have poor or non-existent system
security. Employees (or nonemployees) can easily gain access to critical files.
• 98% of growing businesses are missing important operating system or
• 92% of growing businesses have no system Internet restrictions; employees
can freely visit any site, including virus- infected sites.
• 93% of growing businesses are vulnerable to hidden viruses; employees can
freely download or transfer viruses.
Data derived from New York Times September 6th, 2006
and direct observations.
Professional IT service support from Protected Harbor can secure your company's critical data, applications, network, and IT systems from the vulnerabilities of everyday business practices. Contact Protected Harbor to understand how we can partner with your business to make it grow securely in today's business environment.